This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A Paleo-friendly recipe for grain-free chocolate chip cookies made with maple syrup, almond flour, and unrefined coconut oil.
My kids adore these grain-free chocolate chip cookies. I know it’s a keeper when they come back for seconds. The almond flour in these cookies can be expensive in local grocery stores. It’s much cheaper to buy it online.
The blanched almond flour is so versatile and it’s high in protein. You can add it to many of your recipes that call for flour to add protein and cut carbs. It’s also a wonderful flour substitute for those trying to avoid gluten.
How To Make Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup dark amber grade A maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
2 organic eggs
3 cups blanched almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Celtic sea salt
1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer combine all dry ingredients. Blend until mixed. In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop a rounded tablespoon-size ball of dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden.
These babies are amazing! Yum~
Grain-Free Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup dark amber grade A maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- 2 organic eggs
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine all dry ingredients.
- Blend until mixed. In a medium size bowl, beat eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a rounded tablespoon size ball of dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden.