This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A delicious recipe for almond flour chocolate chip cookies made with maple syrup and blanched almond flour.
My kids adore these grain-free chocolate chip cookies. I know it’s a keeper when they come back for seconds. The almond flour in these cookies can be expensive in local grocery stores. I find that it’s a whole lot cheaper to buy it online.
Blanched almond flour is so versatile and, an added bonus, is high in protein. You can add it to many of your recipes that call for flour to add protein and lower the carb count. It’s also a wonderful flour substitute for in gluten-free recipes.
How To Make Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
½ cup dark amber grade A maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup butter, melted (can also use coconut oil)
3 cups blanched almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer combine all dry ingredients. Blend until mixed. In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs, melted butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop a rounded tablespoon-size ball of dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden. Makes about 24 cookies.
More Tasty Recipes With Almond Flour
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup dark amber grade A maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine all dry ingredients.
- Blend until mixed. In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a rounded tablespoon size ball of dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden.