Gluten-free raspberry almond muffins are the perfect breakfast treat or afternoon snack!
These gluten-free raspberry almond muffins are so delicious, you’d never know there was ZERO sugar in them – for real!
How to Make Gluten-Free Raspberry Almond Muffins
Gluten-Free Raspberry Almond Muffins
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 1 3/4 cups of oat flour
- 1/4 cup of tapioca flour
- 1 Tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 2 eggs or flax gel, which I used for this batch
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 3 frozen bananas thawed and mashed
- 3/4 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a muffin pan with twelve paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oat flour, almond meal, tapioca flour, baking powder, cinamon, chia seeds and salt.
- In another medium mixing bowl, whisk 2 eggs together or pour in prepared flax gel, and then add in almond milk and coconut oil.
- Combine wet mix with dry mix, and stir well. Fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Divide the muffin batter into the twelve muffin cups and place in oven.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Check center of muffins with a butter knife to make sure they come out clean. If need be, bake for another 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.