Gluten-free raspberry almond muffins are the perfect breakfast treat or afternoon snack!
Hello Lovelies! My name is Emily Smith, from The Best of this Life. I’m so honored to be a guest on Amee’s awesome blog today! It’s always a pleasure for me to visit Amee’s Savory Dish, because I just know I’m going to find a new recipe to try and love.
Fall has arrived in my corner of the world (Ottawa, Canada) and with it brings a desire for more home baking, hot soups and warm hearty dishes. One breakfast meal that becomes a cool weather staple in our home is muffins. They are quick and easy to whip up and a delight to eat fresh from the oven. When they are filled with healthy goodness, they’re also a perfect way to start your day.
These gluten-free raspberry almond muffins are so delicious, you’d never know there was ZERO sugar in them – for real!
The naturally sweet taste of almonds and raspberries combined, make this brekky favorite taste like a yummy dessert.
How to Make Gluten-Free Raspberry Almond Muffins
Gluten-Free Raspberry Almond Muffins
Gluten-free raspberry almond muffins are the perfect breakfast treat or afternoon snack! Gluten free and sugar free muffins!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 1 3/4 cups of oat flour
- 1/4 cup of tapioca flour
- 1 Tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 2 eggs or flax gel, which I used for this batch
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 3 frozen bananas thawed and mashed
- 3/4 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a muffin pan with twelve paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oat flour, almond meal, tapioca flour, baking powder, cinamon, chia seeds and salt.
- In another medium mixing bowl, whisk 2 eggs together or pour in prepared flax gel, and then add in almond milk and coconut oil.
- Combine wet mix with dry mix, and stir well. Fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Divide the muffin batter into the twelve muffin cups and place in oven.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Check center of muffins with a butter knife to make sure they come out clean. If need be, bake for another 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.