This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
More fun in the kitchen with my baking side-kick! Today, I’m sharing a great short-cut to making delicious gluten-free brownies using the new Pillsbury Gluten-Free Brownie mix for your next spring cookout. Don’t you love saving time?! A lot of people are on gluten-free diets these days and it’s nice to be able to bake a dessert that everyone can enjoy, that even the gluten eaters will devour! These brownies are really tasty and we added swirls of creamy peanut butter for an added touch. I mean, what goes better with chocolate than peanut butter?!! It’s like a gooey peanut butter cup in a pan….to.die.for. These brownies are great all by themselves, but I love adding a nice touch with mix-ins.
Lauren’s going solo again in her baking endeavor. I’m just hanging out for support. 🙂
Don’t forget to head over to Walmart for all of your gluten-free baking needs. You’ll not only save money, but they have a great selection of the Pillsbury Gluten-Free products.
After preparing your brownie mix and pouring your batter into the pan, add about 5-6 tablespoons of peanut butter on top. Take a knife and swirl peanut butter into the batter, but don’t over mix it. You want a nice swirled design on top.
These gluten-free brownies will be the hit of the party! No one will have a clue that they’re gluten-free.
- 1 box Pillsbury Gluten Free Brownie mix prepared according to package directions
- 5-6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- *I always use a healthy cooking oil, like the mediterranean blends, EVOO or grapeseed oil
- Dot peanut butter on top of batter and swirl with a knife before baking.
Brownies are Allen and Flynn’s favorite dessert. The weather has been beautiful, so we enjoyed a family cookout this weekend. These gluten-free brownies were the perfect end to our delicious meal. What’s your favorite dessert to make for spring and summer cookouts? Share in the comments below.
SAVE on Pillsbury™ now! Grab your coupon here!
Discover more ways to #MixUpAMoment on their Pinterest page!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019