This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Fire Roasted Garlic Beef and Quinoa Chili is a fast, healthy, one-dish skillet meal. This recipe is made with lean ground beef, cooked quinoa, and McCormick’s new skillet sauce. *This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
I’m sharing another favorite skillet recipe with the new McCormick Skillet Sauces, like the Sicilian Chicken Skillet Over Parmesan Zucchini Noodles that I posted last week. It’s fast, nutritious, and really tasty! The best part about this Fire Roasted Garlic Beef and Quinoa Chili recipe is that it’s ready in under 30 minutes!! Fast weeknight meals are always a winner!
These super quick and easy skillet sauces are made with all-natural herbs and spices. They come in 7 different flavors: Smoky Applewood BBQ Chicken & Bacon, Taco with Chipotle & Garlic, Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry, Sweet & Smoky Sloppy Joes, Fire Roasted Garlic Chili, Fajita with Roasted Chili, Garlic & Lime and Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Garlic.
A few of the sauces come with slow-cooker directions, so you can fix it and forget it! Gotta love easy!
Find more delicious skillet recipe inspiration on the McCormick “Easy Skillet Dinners” Pinterest Board and more of their great pin ideas here. Don’t forget to follow McCormick on Facebook and Instagram as well!
Fire Roasted Garlic Beef and Quinoa Chili
- 1 package McCormick Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 15 oz can red kidney beans I used the Tri-Bean blend with black beans, red kidney beans, and pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa according to package directions
- Cook quinoa according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Sauté ground beef and onion until beef is fully cooked and no longer pink.
- Drain fat from ground beef and onions and add meat back to the pan.
- Stir in quinoa, olive oil, beans, tomatoes and skillet sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until heated through. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.