This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This recipe was kindly shared by my friends at PurePharma. These Date Protein Cranberry Truffles are so dang good!!! They make the perfect guilt-free, clean-eating, treat. This recipe was created by Umahro Cadogan, PurePharma’s performance nutrition expert.
Check out his tutorial video below. Some of my fitness peeps could probably use a few of these!
- 1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 packet 1/4 cup PR3 Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 tsp coconut milk full-fat (plus a tad more, if necessary)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 5 dried pitted dates
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pure cocoa powder
- Mix coconut, protein powder, sugar, coconut milk and coconut oil thoroughly *I used a food processor and pulsed until all was combined
- Chop the dates and cranberries and stir into mixture
- Add a little more coconut milk, if necessary. The mixture should be just wet enough to stick together
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes, until the mixture becomes firm and solid enough to work with
- Pour cocoa powder into a small bowl
- Roll mixture into quarter size balls and roll in cocoa powder until covered
- Enjoy! Store remaining balls in a sealed container in the refrigerator