This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
An easy recipe for chicken lettuce wraps made with low-sodium deli chicken breast, chopped apple, mayonnaise, curry powder, raisins, and iceberg lettuce. These protein-packed wraps make a quick and tasty low-carb lunch.
These curried chicken lettuce wraps are a cinch to throw together. I used Boar’s Head low-sodium chicken breast but you can also use shredded rotisserie or baked chicken, as well. The curry mayonnaise makes these amazing and you can make these Paleo-friendly using this Paleo Mayonnaise recipe. Lettuce wraps are a go-to lunch for me because they are fast and healthy. I switch up the meats, add cheese, different veggies and dressings…the options are endless…
Easy Curried Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Apples
For the wraps:
Makes 4 servings
8 thin slices of low-sodium chicken breast meat (recommended: Boar’s Head)
1/4 cup golden raisins
1 small gala apple, finely diced
curry mayonnaise*recipe below
4 large pieces of iceberg lettuce
sea salt and pepper
For the curry mayonnaise:
2 tbsp mayonnaise (olive oil blend mayo or make your own)
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp Hungarian sweet paprika
1/4 tsp dry mustard powder
dash red cayenne pepper
Mix mayo ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk and set aside. Assemble the wraps by placing the meat in the lettuce cup, spread curry mayo on top of the chicken and top with diced apples and raisins. Roll up and enjoy.
Curried Chicken & Apple Lettuce WrapsPrint Pin Rate
- For the wraps:
- Makes 4 servings
- 8 thin slices of low-sodium chicken breast meat recommended: Boar's Head
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 small gala apple finely diced
- curry mayonnaise*recipe below
- 4 large pieces of iceberg lettuce
- sea salt and pepper
- For the curry mayonnaise:
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise olive oil blend mayo or make your own
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard powder
- dash red cayenne pepper
- Mix mayo ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk and set aside.
- Assemble the wraps by placing meat in the lettuce cup, spread curry mayo on top of the chicken and top with diced apples and raisins.
- Roll up and enjoy.