A 4th of July celebration isn’t complete without a delicious meal! This fourth of July menu includes baby back ribs, bacon potato salad, marinated slaw, and chocolate cake for dessert!
Ready for great food and good times on Independence Day?
Get inspired with eMeals’ FREE Fourth of July Menu.
This menu includes:
It is FREE with any eMeals subscription purchase, so check out 1 of their 60 meal plans on their website today to help you get dinner on the table in a snap every night.
Now, onto the sneak peek recipe for Bacon Potato Salad from their 4th of July menu!
- 4 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt divided
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover with 1 teaspoon salt 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl.
- Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add potatoes and eggs to mayonnaise mixture.
- Stir in bacon.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.