This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Asian Noodle Salad recipe was inspired by a recipe from Half-Assed Kitchen. I served this easy cold noodle salad with wild-caught salmon. It made a delicious and healthy meal.
I used Buckwheat Soba Noodles instead of regular to pump up the nutritional value and I love to switch it up with rice noodles on occasion. I have to say…it’s addictive!
If you love Asian flavors, you definitely need to try this Easy Beef Pho Bar!
Asian Noodle Salad
Adapted From Half-Assed Kitchen
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce I used lower-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lb soba noodles or rice noodles cooked until tender (according to package directions)
- ½ cup green onions thinly sliced on the diagonal
- ½ cup bean sprouts don’t skip, they add a nice crunch
- ½ cup carrots shredded
- ½ cup cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cashews lightly crushed
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- To the noodles, add green onions, bean sprouts, carrots, cucumber, cashews, sesame seeds and soy sauce mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and serve room temperature or cold.