This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Almond Joy protein shake recipe is part of a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
This delicious protein shake recipe uses the new unsweetened Almond Coconut Blend from Silk. I love the wonderful coconut flavor of this healthy milk-substitute. Silk’s unsweetened Almond Coconut Blend has only 35 calories per serving and 50% more calcium than dairy milk. For those of you with food allergies and sensitivities, it is free of dairy, soy, gluten, lactose, eggs, cholesterol and MSG making it a great addition to your healthy lifestyle.
Enjoy your day a little bit more with an Almond Joy protein shake! Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup Silk's unsweetened almond coconut blend
- 1/3 cup unflavored whey protein
- 2 tbsp slivered raw almonds unsalted
- 1 tbsp ground golden flaxseed
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or Vitamix until smooth. Enjoy
If you love protein shake and smoothie recipes, be sure to check out these favorites of mine:
Share your thoughts below!
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019