This delicious plant-based protein smoothie uses Wyman’s wild Maine blueberries, Skoop A Game super green powder, Skoop B Strong Viva-Nilla protein powder and plain Greek yogurt. I’m a really big fan of Skoop’s mission to create whole-food-derived products full of high-octane phytonutrients. For every serving of Skoop sold, a serving of fresh fruit and veggies is donated to a school lunch program in America.
- 1 scoop B Strong protein powder (or your favorite vanilla protein powder)
- 1 packet Skoop A Game Sweetgreens
- 1 cup Wyman's of Maine frozen wild blueberries
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice (or not-from-concentrate juice)
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix or blender and blend until smooth.
*Skoop sent product for my review. All opinions are mine.