Delicious, refreshing and full of good nutrients, this Tropical Blueberry Kale Smoothie might become your new favorite breakfast. It’s a great way to start your day.
Tropical Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped kale leaves
- 5.3 oz container of Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Trop50 (low sugar) orange juice or freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw, shelled hemp seed
- a few ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
by Amee Livingston