This time of year, there’s nothing better than a hearty bowl of warm soup. It’s so simple to get a delicious and healthful meal into a one-pot dish, especially with all of the great options from Swanson. I’m already a big fan of Swanson’s delicious broth options. When they reached out to me to host this great giveaway, I couldn’t wait to share this with you! I received this lovely gift set myself and the Pottery Barn soup tureen, bowls and napkins are gorgeous!! I cannot wait to make my favorite Thai Chicken & Vegetable Soup recipe with Swanson broth and serve it in this beautiful tureen. If you haven’t tried their flavor-infused broths, they are wonderful for whipping up flavorful recipes in a hurry. I’m looking forward to creating something new with the Louisiana Cajun & Tuscan Infused Chicken Broths. Soup and one-pot meals can be a cinch!
The giveaway for one lucky reader includes:
- One elegant, white soup tureen
- 4 white soup bowls
- 4 chevron cloth napkins
- One carton of each of the following Swanson products:
- Swanson Chicken Broth, Swanson Chicken Stock
- Swanson Cream Starter Traditional
- Swanson Cream Starter 25% Reduced Fat
- Swanson Flavor Infused Louisiana Cajun Broth
- Swanson Flavor Infused Tuscan Chicken Broth
*Recipe photo courtesy of Swanson
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into 2-inch matchstick-thin strips (about ½ cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch matchstick-thin strips (about 1½ cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (shiitake, oyster, cremini)
- 32 ounces (1 carton) Swanson® Thai Ginger Flavor Infused Broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 14 ounces (1 can) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the carrot and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the mushrooms, if desired.
- Add the broth to the saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is hot, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir in the lime juice and cilantro just before serving.
Enter for your chance to win this gift set by following the simple prompts below! Winners are chosen by random drawing and will be notified when contest is over via email. Contest ends 11/28. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This post is sponsored by Swanson® but the opinions are 100% my own!