This protein-packed power yogurt recipe is perfect for a muscle-building dessert or healthy snack. It’s a cinch to whip up and includes all of the nutritious macronutrients that your body needs, including healthy fat, fruit and plenty of protein power. Blending fresh seasonal berries with ground flaxseed and protein powder is a tasty way to jazz-up plain Greek yogurt. As far as the protein powder goes, just use your favorite brand and flavor. You can also switch up the berries and do a chocolate blackberry blend, vanilla mango blend, etc. This dish is versatile and delicious!
- 6 oz container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop whey protein (your favorite brand/flavor)
- ½ cup chopped fresh berries (I used strawberries)
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl or mix on low in a mini food processor until just blended.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish with fruit
This power yogurt is a filling and nutritious treat!