These lemony garlic fingerling potatoes make a simple side dish that’s loaded with great flavor. I do a lot of roasting and root vegetables are my absolute favorite thing to roast in the fall. Roasting brings out the best flavors in meats, fruits and vegetables. I can’t get enough of roasted vegetables this time of year!
Lemony Garlic Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes (I love the Melissa's organic Fingerling Potato Medley), halved
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 2 tsp fresh, minced garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Juice of one whole lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place potatoes in a large baking dish (9x13) and drizzle with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
This is a great side dish for any occasion. You can’t go wrong with roasted potatoes. They are a crowd pleaser!