Ready for great food and good times on Independence Day?
Get inspired with eMeals’ FREE Fourth of July Menu.
This menu includes:
Easy Baby Back Ribs
Bacon Potato Salad
Crunch-Topped Squash Casserole
Berry-Topped Thunder Cake
It is FREE with any eMeals subscription purchase, so check out 1 of their 60 meal plans on their website today to help you get dinner on the table in a snap every night. Now, onto the sneak peek recipe for Bacon Potato Salad from the July 4th menu!
- 4 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2½ teaspoons salt, divided
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover with 1 teaspoon salt 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and remaining 1½ teaspoons salt in a large bowl.
- Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add potatoes and eggs to mayonnaise mixture.
- Stir in bacon.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.