Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
*Info without bun:
- 6 boneless, skinless frozen chicken breasts
- 1 17.5 oz bottle buffalo wing sauce (hot or mild), divided
- ¼ to ⅛ cup chicken broth (depending on how large the chicken breasts are-it keeps the meat moist)
- ½ packet spicy ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch)
- 2 tbsp smart balance butter
- 8 rolls for serving
- Put frozen chicken breasts, chicken broth, ¾ wing sauce and ranch dressing mix into the crockpot. Cook on low 6-7 hours.
- When chicken is done, it will shred easily with a fork.
- Shred the chicken in the crockpot and add the remaining wing sauce and the butter.
- Stir and serve on your favorite rolls.