Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches- Crockpot recipe
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups mild buffalo wing sauce
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 tbsp olive oil blend butter
- Hawaiian rolls for serving
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add chicken breasts to pot.
- Stir all sauce ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, then switch to warm setting until ready to serve.
- When chicken is done, it will shred easily with a fork.
- Shred the chicken in the crockpot before serving.
- Serve with blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing, slaw and rolls.