This Bubbly Witches Brew is the kid’s favorite Halloween punch recipe. It’s super easy to throw together and always a big hit. Make it even more spooky by adding dry ice chips for a smokey, bubbly effect. Happy Halloween!
Bubbly Witches Brew
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 2liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (46oz) can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- *optional: a few drops of green food coloring for added effect
- Pour ginger ale, pineapple juice, food coloring (if using) and fresh lime juice together in a large punch bowl.
- Add sherbet and stir to mix.
- Garnish with spooky eyes (you can find these plastic eyeballs at Target, Michaels and most craft stores) and dry ice.