This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
This delicious shake uses the new unsweetened Almond Coconut Blend from Silk. I love the wonderful coconut flavor of this healthy milk-substitute. Silk’s unsweetened Almond Coconut Blend has only 35 calories per serving and 50% more calcium than dairy milk. For those of you with food allergies and sensitivities, it is free of dairy, soy, gluten, lactose, eggs, cholesterol and MSG making it a great addition to your healthy lifestyle.
- 1 cup Silk's unsweetened almond coconut blend
- ⅓ cup unflavored whey protein
- 2 tbsp slivered raw almonds, unsalted
- 1 tbsp ground golden flaxseed
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or Vitamix until smooth. Enjoy
Share your thoughts below!
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.