Hummus is easy to make, if you prefer homemade. I had a great recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Hummus from scratch. It is a good source of fiber. Try it!
For convenience, you can just buy Sabra’s delicious Roasted Red Pepper Hummus…..
A great snack...Hummus stuffed egg whites
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 8 tsp hummus
- sea salt and pepper
- cut hard boiled eggs in half and scoop out the yolk
- Reserve yolks for another recipe or discard
- Fill each egg white half with 2 tsp hummus
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy
by Amee Livingston